Samsung Universal Driver for Windows & Mac
Samsung Universal Driver is a piece of free software that was produced by Samsung and is available for both Windows and Mac OS.
If you are unable to print from your computer system using a driver that is model-specific, you might consider utilizing this Universal Driver instead since it is compatible with many systems.
It is highly recommended by Samsung that you use a driver that is unique to the model of your Samsung printer in order to guarantee full functionality. If you want to download some software, see the available Samsung Printer Software.
Universal Print Driver for Windows
This download contains the latest drivers from the HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) for Windows for Samsung printers.
Universal Scan Driver for Windows
This download contains the latest scan drivers for HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) for Windows for Samsung printers.
|Release date:||Nov 1, 2017|
|File size:||22.5 MB|
|Operating Systems:||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/Server 2003/Server 2003 x64/Server 2008/Server 2008 x64/Server 2012/Server 2016|
Universal Print Driver – PostScript for Windows
This download contains the latest PostScript drivers from the HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) for Windows systems for Samsung printers.
Universal Print Driver XPS
This download contains the latest XPS drivers from the Samsung Universal Print Driver (UPD). Universal Print Driver is a common single print driver solution for managing multiple printers. If you install this driver, you can use Samsung printers without installing some model-specific drivers.
Universal Print and Scan Driver for Mac
This download contains a driver-specific software solution intended for users who want to print and scan drivers for use with their Samsung devices. And this is the latest driver from HP Universal Print and Scan Driver (UPD) for macOS for Samsung printers.
What are Samsung Universal Drivers?
The Samsung Universal Driver is compatible with the vast majority of PCs and printers. Users are able to print to any Samsung device thanks to this, eliminating the need to install drivers for each individual network printer.
Additionally, the Universal Driver is suitable for use with any printer or multi-function printer (MFP) that operates with the PCL6 or PostScript language.
Install the Universal Driver
In the event that you have not yet installed the Samsung Universal Driver, you may go to this website, pick the relevant option, and then download the Driver.
To successfully install the Universal Driver, please follow these instructions.
- Launch the Universal Print Driver when prompted to get started with the installation.
- Select Install to begin the process of installing the program, or select Extract to alternatively store the contents in a different place of your choosing.
- To begin the installation procedure, click the Next button.
- Check the box stating that I have read the installation agreements and accepted them, and then click the Next button.
- Make your selections for the first configuration, and then click the Next button.
- The process will look for any Samsung printers that are connected through USB or a network and then provide you with a selection of available printers to choose from based on the results of the search. You may choose the printer you want to use by highlighting it.
- The installation of all of the software is accompanied by a progress bar that displays the current state.
- The installation has been finished. To exit the wizard, click the Finish button.