Samsung SmarThru Office – Samsung Printer Software
Samsung SmarThru Office – This download contains SmarThru Office which allows you to edit scanned images in many ways using powerful images.
What is Smarthru Office?
Samsung’s Smarthru Office is a program that enables users to open a file, such as a document or a picture, and then save it to their personal computer.
Office workers who wish to develop and modify scanned photos and then transmit those edited images to other programs or folders on their personal computers are the target audience for this application.
In addition to this, it offers a wide variety of document management and editing functions that can be used in an easy and hassle-free manner with Samsung multi-function devices.
Using the SmarThru client program, users will have the ability to scan documents straight to their own computers, which is a very convenient feature.
Scan Using Smarthru Office2
To scan to a computer using Smarthru Office 2, follow these steps:
- Open Smarthru Office 2, and then click the scan icon to open the Scan Setting dialog box.
- Select your scanner from the Select Scanner drop-down list.
- Select an option from the Paper Source drop-down list.
- Click Advanced to view more setting options.
- On the Scan To section, click the (…) button to save the scanned file to a folder.
- Type a file name in the File Name text box, and then select a format from the File Format drop-down list.
- Click Scan to scan the documents.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.