Samsung Easy Printer Manager – Samsung Printer Software
Samsung Easy Printer Manager provides a single access point that combines the configuration of device settings and status monitoring and toner ordering.
What is Samsung Easy Printer Manager?
The Samsung Easy Printer Manager application is a piece of software that centralizes all of your Samsung printer’s settings in a single area.
It unifies the settings for the device, printing, settings/actions, and launch environments into one convenient location. The use of your Samsung printer will be made much more convenient as a result of all of these capabilities.
There are two distinct user interfaces available to users of Easy Printer Manager: a basic user interface and an advanced user interface. Users can select the user interface that best suits their needs. Simply clicking a button allows you to switch between the two different user interfaces.
Starting Samsung Easy Printer Manager
Follow these steps to start Easy Printer Manager
Select Start > Programs or All Programs > Samsung Printers > Samsung Easy Printer Manager.
- For Windows 8
From the Charms, select Search > Apps > Samsung Printers > Samsung Easy Printer Manager.
- For Windows 10 / Windows Server 2016
In the taskbar, type in Samsung Printers in the Search input area. Press the Enter key, and then select Samsung Easy Printer Manager.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.