Samsung Easy Document Creator – Samsung Printer Software
Samsung Easy Document Creator (EDC). This is an application to help users digitally organize and share large documents or other scanned or faxed information.
Easy Document Creator for Mac
|Release date:||Aug 3, 2018|
|File size:||17.8 MB|
|Operating Systems:||macOS 10.13/10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5|
What is Easy Document Creator?
The Easy Document Creator is a piece of software that enables its users to scan documents, generate new documents, and store those documents in any one of a number of different file formats (including .epub). As well as being sent through fax machines, these documents will be distributed to one another via social networking websites.
If you are a student who does research from a library or if you are parents who live at home and trade scanned photographs from their child’s birthday celebration from the previous year, Easy Document Creator will provide you with the tools that you require. This is true regardless of whether you are a student who does research from a library or if you are a parent.
Easy Document Creator was developed to make it easy to scan documents in a variety of formats, including JPG, PDF, eBooks, and others, with the goal of preserving them or uploading them to social networking sites. This was one of the primary motivations behind the development of Easy Document Creator.
It comes with a variety of features that are easy to use and improve both a company’s creative capacity and its output, and it is equipped with those features. This application cannot be accessed by users of any operating system other than Windows or Mac OS, and it will be automatically installed following the installation of the printer software. Users of other operating systems will not be able to use this program.
Scanning with Easy Document Creator
Follow the steps below to start scanning with Samsung Easy Document Creator
- Place a single document face down on the document glass and then close the document feeder, or load the documents face up into the document feeder.
- From the Start menu, select Programs, or All Programs.
∼For Mac: Open the Applications folder > Samsung folder > Samsung Easy Document Creator.
∼For Windows 8: From Charms, select Search > Applications folder > Samsung folder > Samsung Easy Document Creator.
- Click Samsung Printers, and then start the Samsung Easy Document Creator.
- Click Scan from the home screen.
- Select the type of scanning, or favorites, and then click Start.
- Make adjustments to the image, as needed: Scan Settings > More Options.
- Click Scan to scan a final image, or click Prescan to get another preview image.
- Select: Save to Location, Send to E-mail, or Send to SNS.
- Click Save (to save the scanned image), Send (to email the scanned image), or Share (to upload the scanned image).
- Click OK.
*See how to use Samsung Easy Document Creator on HP Support
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.