PIXMA TS5020 MP Drivers for Windows 1.03
Canon Europa N.V. - 96 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.03
Size : 96 MB
Date Added : August 07,2020
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Europa N.V.
Website : www.canon-europe.com
OS : Windows
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA TS5020 MP Drivers for Windows
Canon PIXMA TS5020 is an everyday wireless printer that can readily produce professional and personal documents. This all-in-one is built to handle inputs from various devices and channels, such as Wi-Fi, AirPrint, USB, and SD card. It features a user-friendly interface, making it easy to operate, and takes advantage of an individual ink system, meaning you’ll only have to replace the cartridges you use.
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Download Other Drivers
If you need several other drivers, see Canon PIXMA TS5000 series Support
- The failure that may disable installation when the PC detects the printer before the driver is installed is modified. (Windows 10)
- PIXMA TS5020 MP Drivers for Windows 1.03