PIXMA TS3320 MP Drivers for Windows 1.00
Canon Europa N.V. - 86 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.00
Size : 86 MB
Date Added : August 05,2020
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Europa N.V.
Website : www.canon-europe.com
OS : Windows
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA TS3320 MP Drivers for Windows
Designed for home users who want a device capable of printing, scanning, and copying, the Canon PIXMA TS3320 printer offers a hassle-free setup and is easy to use and control from your mobile devices. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you wirelessly print from laptops, tablets, and smartphones, and a built-in 1.5″ LCD screen with straightforward buttons lets you manage print settings and jobs directly from the printer.
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- PIXMA TS3320 MP Drivers for Windows 1.00