PIXMA MX860 Scanner Driver for Mac 14.11.4b
Canon Europa N.V. - 12 MB (Freeware)
Version : 14.11.4b
Size : 12 MB
Date Added : May 05,2020
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Europa N.V.
Website : www.canon-europe.com
OS : Macintosh
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MX860 Scanner Driver for Mac
A Super G3 High-speed Fax along with networkable Ethernet means every aspect of your business can run as efficiently as possible.
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- After upgrading OS X v10.5 to OS X v10.6, the scanner functions will not operate. Reinstall the scanner driver.
- [OS X v10.8/10.9/10.10]
When you try to install the software downloaded from the Canon download library, the message will be displayed and the installer cannot be launched in some instances.
Procedures for the installation:
1. While pressing and holding the Ctrl key, click on the installer package file.
2. Select [Open].
3. “The software is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure want to open it?” is displayed. Select [Open].
Download Other Drivers
If you need several other drivers, see Canon PIXMA MX860 Support
- OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
- PIXMA MX860 Scanner Driver for Mac 14.11.4b