PIXMA MP620 Mini Master Setup for Windows 1.05
Canon Europa N.V. - 39 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.05
Size : 39 MB
Date Added : April 21,2020
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Europa N.V.
Website : www.canon-europe.com
OS : Windows
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MP620 Mini Master Setup for Windows
Want to go computer-free? Or, network it via Ethernet cable and print from a wired computer in another room. Print photos directly from memory cards, previewing and enhancing images on the 2.5 inch TFT display.
This product is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers. Install these MP drivers if you have already had a LAN connection.
- Windows 8.1 (32bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)
- Windows 7(32bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit)
- Windows XP SP3 or later
- Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
Download Other Drivers
If you need several other drivers, see Canon PIXMA MP620 Support
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- PIXMA MP620 Mini Master Setup for Windows 1.05