PIXMA MP560 MP Driver for Windows 1.06
Canon Europa N.V. - 25 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.06
Size : 25 MB
Date Added : April 20,2020
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Europa N.V.
Website : www.canon-europe.com
OS : Windows
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MP560 MP Driver for Windows
The new Auto Photo Fix II feature automatically adjusts and helps to correct your photos, and you can preview images before you print on its built-in 2.0″ LCD. Plus, quickly access and select the function of your choice with the Easy Scroll Wheel.
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
IJ Network Tool is included in this MP Drivers.
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 8(32bit)
- Windows 8(64bit)
- Windows 7(32bit)
- Windows 7(64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit)
- Windows Vista(64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly.
In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if the OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
IJ Network Tool:
- In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not be completed.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
- When using of IJ Network Tool under Windows Vista 64bit version, the following message may be displayed at the setup: New Port could not be created.
Cancel the setup once, then retry the setup after restarting the computer.
Download Other Drivers
If you need several other drivers, see Canon PIXMA MP560 Support
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS
- PIXMA MP560 MP Driver for Windows 1.06