PIXMA MP480 MP Driver for Windows 1.02
Canon Europa N.V. - 24 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.02
Size : 24 MB
Date Added : June 24,2020
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Europa N.V.
Website : www.canon-europe.com
OS : Windows
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MP480 MP Driver for Windows
With PIXMA MP480, you just insert a memory card into a built-in card slot, preview, and enhance images on the 1.8 inch TFT display, then print! You can also print directly from a compatible digital camera or camera phone even a Bluetooth device via the optional BU-30 Bluetooth interface.
This product is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- [Windows 7]
While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if the OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
Download Other Drivers
If you need several other drivers, see Canon PIXMA MP480 Series Support
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- [Scanner driver] The following problem has been rectified: Scanning using the operation panel of the main unit cannot be performed when a specific computer is used.
- PIXMA MP480 MP Driver for Windows 1.02