PIXMA MP280 Scanner Driver for Mac 18.2.0
Canon Europa N.V. - 5 MB (Freeware)
Version : 18.2.0
Size : 5 MB
Date Added : June 01,2020
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Europa N.V.
Website : www.canon-europe.com
OS : Macintosh
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MP280 Scanner Driver for Mac
While Auto Scan Mode automatically recognizes the type of original, then scans and saves the suitable settings.
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- When the OS is updated after the scanner driver is installed, scanning cannot be performed. Install the driver again.
- When the scanner driver is launched, the guide message is may be displayed.
When you select Yes:
The TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is launched. Scanning using MP Navigator EX or IJ Scan Utility can be performed.
Here, the ICA driver cannot be launched. The product name is not displayed in Image Capture, therefore, you cannot perform scanning using Image Capture.
- (USB)Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
- When you try to install the software downloaded from the Canon download library, the message will be displayed and the installer cannot be launched in some instances.
Procedures for the installation:
While pressing and holding the Ctrl key, click on the installer package file.
The software is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure want to open it? is displayed. Select [Open].
Download Other Drivers
If you need several other drivers, see Canon PIXMA MP280 Support
- macOS Catalina 10.15 has been supported.
- PIXMA MP280 Scanner Driver for Mac 18.2.0