PIXMA MP240 Scanner Driver for Mac 14.11.4b
Canon Europa N.V. - 10 MB (Freeware)
Version : 14.11.4b
Size : 10 MB
Date Added : June 19,2020
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Europa N.V.
Website : www.canon-europe.com
OS : Macintosh
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MP240 Scanner Driver for Mac
Canon PIXMA MP240 is an entry-level color all-in-one inkjet printer that prints, scans, and copies. The printer offers document and photo printing at resolutions up to 4800 x 1200dpi, copying, and scanning.
This product is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
- OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
After upgrading OS X v10.5 to OS X v10.6, the scanner functions will not operate. Reinstall the scanner driver.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Download Other Drivers
If you need several other drivers, see Canon PIXMA MP240 Support
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
- PIXMA MP240 Scanner Driver for Mac 14.11.4b