PIXMA MP210 MP Driver for Windows 1.01
Canon Europa N.V. - 24 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.01
Size : 24 MB
Date Added : May 29,2020
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Europa N.V.
Website : www.canon-europe.com
OS : Windows
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MP210 MP Driver for Windows
You’ll produce copies that are truer to your originals, and the unique Z-Lid lifts approximately 1 1/2 inches vertically and delivers clear, complete scans even of thick originals.
This product is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if the OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
Download Other Drivers
If you need several other drivers, see Canon PIXMA MP210 Support
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 7 has been added as a supported OS.
- PIXMA MP210 MP Driver for Windows 1.01