PIXMA MG7120 MP Drivers for Windows 1.01
Canon Inc. - 26 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.01
Size : 26 MB
Date Added : April 10,2020
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : www.canon-europe.com
OS : Windows
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MG7120 MP Drivers for Windows
Canon PIXMA MG7120 allows you to print on CDs and DVDs, as well as load paper into the front of the printer, so you’re always ready to print.
This is a driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model. It also allows you to set-up your printer for printing and scanning wirelessly. For an enhanced user experience we also recommend installing My Image Garden software. A version of this standard driver will have been included on the CD provided with your original product.
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 8(32bit)
- Windows 8(64bit)
- Windows 7(32bit)
- Windows 7(64bit)
- Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit)
- Windows XP SP3 or later
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
Download Other Drivers
If you need several other drivers, see Canon PIXMA MG7100 Support
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as the supported OS
- The following problems have been rectified: - Improper color matching (WIA driver)
- PIXMA MG7120 MP Drivers for Windows 1.01