PIXMA MG6320 Scanner Driver for Mac 19.0.0h
Canon Europa N.V. - 27 MB (Freeware)
Version : 19.0.0h
Size : 27 MB
Date Added : May 28,2020
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Europa N.V.
Website : www.canon-europe.com
OS : Macintosh
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Scanner Driver for Mac
For a genuine interactive imaging experience, Canon’s Intelligent Touch System and a 3.5-inch touch screen make operation easy by giving you only the buttons you need, only when you need them.
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner. You can install the following items of the software:
- ScanGear: The TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
- IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
- IJ Scanner Selector EX: The software that performs the setup for scanning in the network connection.
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- When the OS is updated after the scanner driver is installed, scanning cannot be performed. Install the driver again.
- When the scanner driver is launched, the guide message is may be displayed.
When you select Yes:
The TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is launched. Scanning using MP Navigator EX or IJ Scan Utility can be performed.
Here, the ICA driver cannot be launched. The product name is not displayed in Image Capture, therefore, you cannot perform scanning using Image Capture.
- (USB)Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
IJ Scan Utility
- Phenomenon: When saving the scanned 1 GB or larger image, as a warning dialog is displayed, the image is not saved. This phenomenon occurs in JPEG format only.
Solution: Save the data in TIFF or PNG format.
- The help is not displayed even after the “?” button is pushed.
Download Other Drivers
If you need several other drivers, see Canon PIXMA PIXMA MG6300 Support
- macOS Mojave (10.14) has been added as a supported OS.
- 64bit has been supported.
- A problem that a part of images scanned with grayscale become black has been corrected.
- PIXMA MG6320 Scanner Driver for Mac 19.0.0h