PIXMA MG5420 MP Driver for Windows 1.01
Canon Europa N.V. - 36 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.01
Size : 36 MB
Date Added : May 03,2020
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Europa N.V.
Website : www.canon-europe.com
OS : Windows
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MG5420 MP Driver for Windows
Canon PIXMA MG5420 produces amazing detail in both business documents and photographs with 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi and a 5-Color Ink System.
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers. You can install the following items of the software:
- MP Drivers: The driver for Canon IJ multifunction printer.
- IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
- IJ Network Tool: The software that performs the setup for printing in the network connection.
- IJ Scanner Selector EX: The software that performs the setup for scanning in the network connection.
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
Download Other Drivers
If you need several other drivers, see Canon PIXMA MG5400 Support.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- The Catalog File signed by Microsoft has been updated.
- PIXMA MG5420 MP Driver for Windows 1.01