PIXMA MG5320 Mini Master Setup for Windows 1.1
Canon Europa N.V. - 11 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.1
Size : 11 MB
Date Added : April 30,2020
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Europa N.V.
Website : www.canon-europe.com
OS : Windows
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Mini Master Setup for Windows
With Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer, you can print and scan JPEG and PDF files wirelessly from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices4 without a computer.
This file contains the Setup application, MP Drivers and IJ Network Tool necessary for setting your printer up on a network.
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
After the installation, the decompressed file is left in the temporary folder. (Approx. 64.0MB) Perform the disk cleanup to delete the unnecessary files.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
Download Other Drivers
If you need several other drivers, see Canon PIXMA MG5300 Support.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- PIXMA MG5320 Mini Master Setup for Windows 1.1