Canon PIXMA MG3122 Mini Master Setup
This downloads the Setup application, MP Drivers, and IJ Network Tool needed to set up your printer on the network. See Canon PIXMA MG3100 Support.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||21.78 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
The Canon PIXMA MG3120 is a color wireless multi-function Inkjet Photo printer that offers paper-saving automatic duplex printing. It also prints fairly quickly, produces good output, and is easy to use. Unfortunately, that positive collection can’t replace the black ink from a very expensive unit. setting up this unit is very easy, even though it doesn’t have an LCD, so you’ll need to use a USB connection to do the wireless setup (unless you have Wi-Fi Protected Setup on your router). The documentation is top-notch, and the control panel is very simple: a two-digit LED indicates the number of copies and messages, and Canon provides clearly labeled buttons and LED indicator lights for copying, scanning, and maintenance tasks.
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
What’s New Ver.1.1
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.