PIXMA MG2220 MP Drivers for Windows 1.01
Canon Inc. - 26 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.01
Size : 26 MB
Date Added : April 06,2020
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : www.canon-europe.com
OS : Windows
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MG2220 MP Drivers for Windows
Be sure to look for the Canon “Print Your Days” Application on Facebook! You can make fun collages to print and share with your friends and family.
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
You can install the following items of the software:
- MP Drivers: The driver for Canon IJ multifunction printer.
- IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 8(32bit)
- Windows 8(64bit)
- Windows 7(32bit)
- Windows 7(64bit)
- Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit)
- Windows XP SP3 or later
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Drivers installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Drivers again, and change the connection method.
Download Other Drivers
If you need several other drivers, see Canon PIXMA MG2220 Series Support
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- The Catalog File signed by Microsoft has been updated.
- PIXMA MG2220 MP Drivers for Windows 1.01