PIXMA iP2600 Printer Driver for Windows 2.15
Canon Europa N.V. - 10 MB (Freeware)
Version : 2.15
Size : 10 MB
Date Added : June 01,2020
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Europa N.V.
Website : www.canon-europe.com
OS : Windows
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA iP2600 Printer Driver for Windows
For better results, the Auto Image Fix feature automatically corrects images for the best possible exposure, color, brightness, and contrast. Also, the specially formulated pigment black ink delivers clear, laser-quality text with better readability and higher resistance to smudging.
This product is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
Download Other Drivers
If you need several other drivers, see Canon PIXMA iP2600 Support
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- PIXMA iP2600 Printer Driver for Windows 2.15