My Image Garden for Windows 3.6.4
Canon Inc. - 294 MB (Freeware)
Version : 3.6.4
Size : 294 MB
Date Added : April 03,2020
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : www.canon-europe.com
OS : Windows
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon My Image Garden for Windows
My Image Garden is a handy software application that allows you to simply organize and print your photos. Use your photos to create attractive collages, greeting cards, and other items. Depending on the models you use, you can perform scanning from My Image Garden.
- When CANON iMAGE GATEWAY is opened using Microsoft Edge, images cannot be given to My Image Garden or Easy-PhotoPrint EX, with the message stating that the service is not available.
Use Internet Explorer.
- It might take to install My Image Garden depending on the PC.
- When you download and print images from [Online Photo Album] of CANON iMAGE GATEWAY as the [Select Theme] window of My Image Garden is displayed, the [Printer Setting] window is not displayed, and the downloaded images are not displayed in the main window either.
– The downloaded images are stored under [My Pictures] – [My Image Garden]. Specify the downloaded
images from the menu on the left of the window (Global Menu).
- When both of My Image Garden and Easy-PhotoPrint EX are installed in the PC.
If you uninstall Easy-PhotoPrint EX, you might not be able to print images from [Online Photo Album] of CANON iMAGE GATEWAY.
– Re-install My Image Garden.
- Windows 10(32bit)
- Windows 10(64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)
- Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit)
- Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit)
The supported OS conforms to the system requirements of the product.
- NET Framework
Download Other Software
If you need several other software, see Canon Printer Software
- The internal process of the [Calendar] function was improved.
- My Image Garden for Windows 3.6.4