HP ePrint Software
HP ePrint Software – This download includes Software that allows you to print to an HP ePrint-enabled printer via the cloud at home, work, or on the go, whenever the printer is connected to the Internet for Network-Connected and Wireless Printers.
|File Type:||Utilities app|
|File Size:||31.2 MB|
|Release Date||Sep 18, 2017|
|Publisher:||HP Development Company|
|Compatibility:||Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64|
HP ePrint (Mac)
|Release date:||Feb 12, 2015|
|File size:||6.7 MB|
|Operating Systems:||Mac OS X 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8|
What is HP ePrint?
The HP ePrint provides convenience by allowing you to print from anywhere. One way ePrint works are to provide an email address to your printer. To print, you can send an e-mail containing the document to the address of your printer. You can print images, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, documents, PDFs, and photos.
How does ePrint work?
When you send an e-mail to your printer’s e-mail address, the HP ePrint service will open, and print letters and attachments are supported. Documents printed with ePrint may appear different from the original. The style, format, and flow of text may differ slightly from the original document.
For documents that need to be printed with higher quality (such as contract documents), we recommend that you print from a software application on a computer, where you will have more control over what you see when printed. See the guide using ePrint to get started.
What is HP ePrint Software?
The HP ePrint Software makes it easy to print from a desktop PC or laptop to any HP ePrinter. Digital information may be printed wirelessly or by connected LAN to an HP printer that supports local wireless networks (Wi-Fi). Also, you can print to a printer that supports your HP ePrint through the cloud at home, office, or while traveling, whenever the printer is connected to the Internet. You can even print easily to thousands of HP ePrint Public Print Locations around the world.
Download the file to your computer:
- Click on the Download button.
- In the File Download box select Save.
- In the Save As window choose a directory to save the file in and click Save.
- When the file download has been completed, select Open Folder.
- Double click on the file to launch the installer. If the system is upgrading from a previous release, the installer will remove the older version and require a system reboot. Following a restart, relaunch the installer to complete the upgrade to the new version.
- Follow the simple steps to complete the installation. If the system was upgraded, the user will have to re-register the ePrint Software with www.hpconnected.com to access connected web printers.
Note: HP products must be set up and activated for wireless direct network access before direct wireless printers are discovered. Not every HP wireless-capable product supports Wireless Direct.