HP DeskJet 2130 Print and Scan Driver
HP DeskJet 2130 Driver – This download contains a complete solution software that includes everything you need to install and use your HP printer. This software suite includes a full set of optional drivers, installers, and software.
HP 2130 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
The HP DeskJet 2130 is a multi-function inkjet printer that can do a variety of activities, including printing, scanning, and copying. If you’re not interested, take a look HP Deskjet F4400 Driver for Win & Mac
It is able to produce legible documents with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dots per inch and has a quoted speed of ISO 7.5 pages per minute (ppm) in black and 5.5 images per minute (ipm) in color. Additionally, it has a duplexing capability (dpi).
The input tray of the device can hold up to 60 sheets of paper and is compatible with a wide range of media with dimensions ranging from 3 x 5 inches to 8.5 x 14 inches.
In addition, scanning may be done using the flatbed device that has an optical resolution of 1200 dots per inch and measures 8.5 x 11.7 inches.
The printer has a standard connection through USB 2.0 and has the capacity to produce a maximum of one thousand pages per month during its duty cycle.
Follow these steps to complete the installation.
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer.
- With the Safari browser, downloaded files will be saved automatically in the Downloads folder by default. You can check download progress by viewing the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window.
- Double click the HP file you just downloaded to launch the HP Installer for your product.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.