Canon PIXMA TS5020 MP Drivers
This download contains this driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product. This file applies to all PIXMA TS5000 series printers
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||69.37 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||Windows 11/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64|
Canon PIXMA TS5020 is an everyday wireless printer ready to produce professional and personal documents. This all-in-one unit is built to handle input from multiple devices and channels, such as Wi-Fi, AirPrint, USB, and SD cards. It has a user-friendly interface, makes it easy to operate, and utilizes an individual ink system, meaning you only have to replace the cartridges you are using.
Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
What’s New Ver.1.03
- The failure that may disable installation when PC detects the printer before driver is installed is modified. (Windows 10)
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.