Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver For Windows and Mac
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver – On this page, you can find drivers, software, firmware, manual, and settings that are suitable for your Canon product or without driver software along with an explanation of product compatibility with each operating system.
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11/ Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
- macOS 12/ macOS 11/ macOS 10.15/ 10.14 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver
For certain products, drivers are needed to allow the connection between your product and the computer. In this section, you can find the driver that applies to your product or without a driver, and an explanation of the compatibility of your product with each operating system.
- HP Officejet Pro 8600 Driver Support
- HP Officejet Pro 8620 Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet 4650 Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet 5740 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Software
The software is an optional download that enables advanced functionality and helps you maximize your productivity. On this tab, you can see and download the Canon Printer Software available for your product.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Firmware
Firmware is permanent software installed on your product and allows it to function correctly. Release updates for this firmware and if there are available updates, this can be downloaded below.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Manual
Manuals for your product, software, or driver are listed below.
Canon PRO-1 Printer App
Print and scan photos or documents directly from your compatible mobile or tablet device.
With the Canon PRINT app, you can easily print from your favorite popular social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram directly from your iOS or Android device. For complete support, see the Canon Printer App.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Professional Inkjet Printer
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Professional is a printer for working professional photographers. It is targeted at DSLR camera users like the Canon EOS 60D, 7D, and 1D, the PRO-1 is a welcome addition to the existing Canon printer lines. He received media from sizes 4.0″ x 6.0″ to 13″ x 19″.
The new print head displays 12,288 nozzles, increasing from 7,680 in the previous model, PRO 9500 Mk II. This head offers an expanded color gamut and print speed faster than before. The ink is placed on the side of the head and sent through a tubular system. Placement on the sides allows a larger ink tank, and at 36 ml, they can hold 157% more ink than the 14 ml tank from its predecessor, the PRO 9500 and 9500 Mk II. See also Canon MAXIFY MB2100 Driver Support
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 has 12 pigment-based inks/colors from the LUCIA family on 12 channels, including 5 monochrome inks to expand the color gamut in the dark area: Matte Black, Photo Black, Dark Gray, Gray, and Light Gray. In addition to this monochrome color, the printer offers Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Red, and a unique Chroma Optimizer.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver CD and DVD Printing
This ink system provides smooth gradations, little spots, and anti-bronzing effects to enhance color clarity and fidelity. Enjoy grayscale and professional quality color prints. There is no need to replace black ink cartridges, save time and ink because you do not need to replace cartridges manually – a long process that often causes ink loss – or wait until the printer switches automatically between cartridges. See also Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver Support
The super quiet Canon PRO-1 also offers capacity for direct CD and DVD printing. An ICC profile is available to ensure that the contrast range and color saturation look the same on various types of paper. This profile will provide color-managed workflows and help ensure that your prints look like images on your camera monitor.
PIXMA PRO-1 has 10/100 Ethernet connectivity, a USB 2.0 port, and a PictBridge port that allows you to print directly from a compatible camera.