Canon PIXMA MX922 CUPS Printer Drivers
This download contains printer drivers for Canon IJ printers. See Canon PIXMA MX920 Support.
Canon’s PIXMA MX922 wireless multifunction printer can print, copy, scan, and fax. Ethernet and Wi-Fi connections make printer sharing easy. The 250-sheet paper capacity makes it easy to share in a mini office without continually refilling trays. A separate picture paper tray holds up to 20 sheets of 4 x 6-inch photo paper, allowing you to switch between printing images and plain paper without swapping the tray. The machine can print, send faxes, and scan to a PC, as well as serve as a stand-alone photocopier and fax. It can also scan and print from a USB key, with a picture preview on a 3-inch color LCD. It has Ethernet, Wi-Fi, a duplexer (for two-sided printing), a letter-size flatbed, and an ADF for scanning.
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
What’s New Ver.126.96.36.199a
- macOS Monterey (12) has been added as a supported OS.
- macOS Big Sur (11) has been added as a supported OS.
- Modified the failure that occurred by combining it with the Canon application.