Canon PIXMA MX860 Scanner Drivers
This download contains a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners. See Canon MX860 Support.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||12.52 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10|
Your workplace needs professional equipment for printing, copying, scanning, and sending faxes. The Canon PIXMA MX860 All-In-One-Printer is a sleek device with a wireless connection that is ideal for use in home offices or small enterprises. This all-in-one printer setup will not interrupt your workspace in any way, and it can quickly connect to your workplace network, whether it is wireless or wired. In addition, it has the look of being ready for a network.
Easy access to the features that are used most often is provided via a set of controls that are particularly user-friendly. Confirmation of work and previewing photos are made much more pleasant when employing an LCD panel with a brightness of 2.5 inches. Even when duplicating from a copy, the Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology that Canon utilizes will streamline the copying and scanning processes, which will lead to improved outcomes. Your home or small office will benefit greatly from the remarkable multitasking capabilities of the Canon PIXMA MX860, which comes jam-packed with features that are both complex and substantial.
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
What’s New Ver.14.11.4b
- OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.