Canon PIXMA MX700 Scanner Drivers
This download contains a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners. See Canon PIXMA MX700 Support.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||10.80 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||Mac OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7.5/10.6.8/v10.5.8|
The Canon PIXMA MX700 is a multifunction photo printer that is ideal for use in small workplaces that need to carry out a range of printing jobs. This multifunction inkjet printer is head and shoulders above the competition thanks to its remarkable mix of features and performance. It is an inkjet printer that can complete tasks quickly while still producing high-quality output. While it does not have some of the options that would make it more appealing as an office workhorse – sophisticated fax and duplex functions – it does have some of the choices that would make it more desirable. The device has an LCD, a network slot, and a media card slot. Because of its somewhat restricted fax capabilities and job speed, it is best suited for use in workplaces that have relatively moderate printing demands and those that can make use of non-office services such as picture printing.
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
What’s New Ver.13.9.2b
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.