Canon PIXMA MX452 Scanner Drivers
This download contains a TWAIN compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners. You can install the following software items:
- ScanGear: TWAIN compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners.
- IJ Scan Utility: Software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
- IJ Scanner Selector EX: Software that performs settings for scanning in a network connection.
This driver supports all PIXMA MX450 series printers.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||26.41 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
The Canon PIXMA MX452 is a great wireless printer that can function in multiple roles as a home and home office MFP or as a personal MFP in any size office. This is one of the few multifunction printers (MFPs) in this price range designed more for the office than the home. The focus is on office-centric features ranging from fax capabilities to the automatic document feeder (ADF). That doesn’t mean you can’t get it just for home use, but it does mean that it’s best suited for the dual role of a home and home office printer or simply as a personal printer in any size office.
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
What’s New Ver.19.1.0h
- macOS Mojave (10.14) has been added as a supported OS.
- 64bit has been supported.
- A problem that a part of images scanned with grayscale become black has been corrected.