Canon PIXMA MX432 Scanner Driver for Mac
Canon PIXMA MX432 Scanner Driver – This download contains a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners. See Canon PIXMA MX430 Driver for Win & Mac.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||13.34 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||macOS 10.13/10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8.5/10.7.5/10.6.8/10.5.8|
Canon PIXMA MX432 Scanner Driver
The Canon PIXMA MX432 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One is the right choice to get what you want because it can handle high-quality photos and office documents all in one small unit. Canon MX432 can print in black at up to 9.7 ipm and in color at up to 5.5 ipm.
High-quality results are made possible by printers with a color resolution of up to 4800 dpi and small ink droplets of 2.0 pl. Because it works with different kinds of photo paper, this printer makes it easy to make lab-quality prints without borders right from your computer. Are you referring to help? Bundled software packages, like Easy-PhotoPrint EX, show you how to print photos and do things like touch-ups and image fixes.
The PIXMA MX432 is an update to the PIXMA MX372 model. It adds wireless printing, AirPrint compatibility, and the ability to print from an iPhone, iPad, or Android device. This makes it easy to print from anywhere in the house.
This MX432 can also be used in a home office because it makes it easy to scan, copy, and fax documents up to 8.5 inches by 14 inches (legal size). With the 30-page automatic document feeder, it’s also easy to scan, send faxes, and copy documents on more than one page.
- Canon PIXMA MX432 MP Driver (Windows)
- Canon PIXMA MX432 CUPS Printer Driver (Mac)
- Canon PIXMA MX432 Mini Master Setup (Windows)
- Canon PIXMA MG5420 Scanner Driver (Mac)
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
What’s New Ver.18.1.0d
- macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.