Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver for Windows and Mac
Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver – On this page, you can find driver, software, manual, and wireless settings that are suitable for your Canon product or without driver software along with an explanation of product compatibility with each operating system.
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11/ Windows 10/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 8/ Windows 7/ Windows Vista / Windows XP
- macOS 12/ macOS 11/ macOS 10.15/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12/ OS X 10.11/ OS X 10.10/ OS X 10.9/ OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6
Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver
For certain products, drivers are needed to allow the connection between your product and the computer. In this section, you can find the driver that applies to your product or without a driver, and an explanation of the compatibility of your product with each operating system.
Canon PIXMA MX420 Software
The software is an optional download that enables advanced functionality and helps you maximize your productivity. On this tab, you can see and download the Canon Printer Software available for your product.
Canon PIXMA MX420 Manual
Manuals for your product, software, or driver are listed below.
Canon PIXMA MX420 Wireless Setup
Print and scan wirelessly directly from any computer that supports Wi-Fi from your local network connection. Wireless printing requires a network that functions with 802.11b/g/n wireless capabilities. You will need a computer that supports Wi-Fi, a wireless router, and a wireless printer. All three devices must be connected to the same wireless network connection.
|Setting up additional computers|
|Finding your Network Key/Password|
|Re-establishing Printer Connection After A Network Change|
Canon MX420 Fax Setup
Click on the topic to get a more detailed explanation
- Help Me Choose the Right Setup Mode and Connection Method
- My Phone is Connected Directly to a Wall Jack
- My Phone is Connected Directly to a DSL / Cable Modem
- How to Setup Fax Only Mode (no voice calls are received on this line)
- Recommended options for Voice Mail users
- How to test your Fax Machine for Connectivity
Canon PIXMA MX420 App
Print and scan photos or documents directly from your compatible mobile or tablet device. With the Canon PRINT app, you can easily print from your favorite popular social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram directly from your iOS or Android device. For complete support, see the Canon Printer App.
- HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software
- HP Officejet Pro 8620 Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet 5740 Driver Download
HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Driver Download
Canon MX420 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer Series
Are you interested in purchasing an All-in-One Printer that is suitable for use with Mac, Windows, and Linux operating systems? The Canon PIXMA MX420 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer is a flexible printer that enables you to print through Wi-Fi, in addition to supporting USB 2.0 and Ethernet standard connection. See also Canon PIXMA MX420 MP Driver (Windows)
In addition to the wireless printing options available from your personal computer, you may now transmit print jobs from any supported iOS device, such as an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android phone.
You are able to swiftly copy, scan, and send faxes with the Super G3 High-speed communication thanks to the inbuilt 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder. Additionally, the Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology will guarantee that each of your copies is just as high-quality as the document that was originally created.
2.5-inch LCD Screen
You won’t need to adjust the settings on the computer since a 2.5-inch LCD screen makes it simple for you to manage the printer and eliminates the requirement to do so. Printing straight from a memory card is also possible thanks to the presence of an inbuilt card reader. Explore the photographs on the card using the LCD printer, making it simple to choose what you want to print from the many options available.
You won’t have any trouble printing from online sites thanks to the Easy-WebPrint EX program that comes pre-installed on your computer. You will have the option to pick and select which portion of the page you want to print, which will save you from having to throw away paper, printing navigation bar ink, and other resources.
An optional Bluetooth adaptor is also available for this printer from Canon, allowing for even greater expansion of the device’s existing wireless capabilities.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the button link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Click the button link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.