Canon PIXMA MX320 Driver for Windows, Mac, and Linux
Canon PIXMA MX320 Driver – On this page, you can find driver, software, manual, and fax settings that are suitable for your Canon product or without driver software along with an explanation of product compatibility with each operating system.
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11/ Windows 10/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 8/ Windows 7/ Windows Vista/ Windows XP
- macOS 12/ macOS 11/ macOS 10.15/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12/ OS X 10.11/ OS X 10.10/ OS X 10.9/ OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5
Canon PIXMA MX320 Driver
For certain products, drivers are needed to allow the connection between your product and the computer. In this section, you can find the driver that applies to your product or without a driver, and an explanation of the compatibility of your product with each operating system.
Canon MX320 Software
The software is an optional download that enables advanced functionality and helps you maximize your productivity. On this tab, you can see and download the Canon Printer Software available for your product.
- HP Officejet Pro 8620 Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet 5740 Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Driver Download
Canon MX320 User Manual
Manuals for your product, software, or driver are listed below.
|MX320 series User Manual|
|Guide for My Image Garden|
|On-screen Manual (Multi-lingual)|
|MX320 series Getting Started|
Canon PIXMA MX320 Fax Help
Fax machines are communication equipment used to send documents using a device that is capable of operating through a telephone network with results similar to the original. Click on a specific topic to get help and a detailed explanation.
Connect the Fax to a Phone Line with an Answering Machine
Connect the Fax to a Phone Line without an Answering Machine
- Help Me Choose the Right Setup Mode and Connection Method
Connect the Fax to a Dedicated Fax Only Line
Connect the Fax to a Phone Line using Voicemail
Testing your Fax Machine
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX320 Inkjet Office All-In-One Printer
The Canon PIXMA MX320 is a strong and multifunctional all-in-one printer that was manufactured by Canon. It has dimensions of 18.1 inches in width, 7.8 inches in height, and 16.2 inches in depth. It weighs 18.9 pounds.
Buyers of this Canon inkjet printer get access to capability in a single device that allows them to print, scan, fax, and copy. The highest resolution that can be achieved while printing in color is 4800×1200 dpi, and the highest resolution that can be achieved when printing in black is 600×600 dpi. See also Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver Support
This all-in-one printer has an optical scanning resolution of 1200×2400 dpi and an interpolated scanning resolution of 19,200×19,200 dpi. Both of these numbers refer to dots per inch. The Canon PIXMA MX320 has a print speed of around 7.5 images per minute (ipm) for black and roughly 4.5 ipm for color.
Chromalife 100+ Features
This Canon inkjet printer makes use of the FINE ink cartridge system in conjunction with the Chromalife 100+ technology, which enables it to produce borderless photographs that are capable of withstanding exposure to light for a period of up to 300 years. Plain paper, ultra high gloss picture paper, glossy photo paper, semi-gloss photo paper, matte photo paper, and envelopes are just some of the several types of media that may be used with this printer.
Both Bluetooth 2.0 and a USB 2.0 connector are offered as methods of connectivity for this Canon inkjet printer. Bluetooth 2.0 is also an option. In addition, the PictBridge connection is included in this model so that it may be used with digital cameras and other devices that are compatible.