Canon PIXMA MX310 Scanner Drivers
This download contains a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners. See Canon PIXMA MX310 Support.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||6.78 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||Mac OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7.5/10.6.8/10.5.8|
The Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer is a high-performance device that is very multifunctional. You may print images rapidly with a color resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi colors; the time it takes to print pictures that are larger than 4 inches by 6 inches is just approximately 46 seconds. You will have an easier time coping, scanning, or sending big document faxes thanks to the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), which can store up to 30 sources at once. Every copy will be a very accurate representation of the original, and the document will show text that is of laser-quality thickness. You will be able to attain Super G3 fax rates in both color and black and white, as well as make scans with a resolution of 1200 dpi and a color depth of 48 bits.
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
What’s New Ver.13.9.2b
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.