Canon PIXMA MP830 MP Drivers
This download contains drivers for Canon IJ multifunction printer.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||10.64 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64|
The Canon PIXMA MP830 is a multi-function printer worthy of delivering spectacular performance for homes and small offices. It delivers print resolutions of up to 9600 x 2400 dpi color, for incredible detail and clarity. The unit is also quick to produce borderless prints of 4 x 6 inch photo lab quality taking only about 36 seconds. The automatic duplex Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) can read both sides of 2-sided documents, and can hold 35 pages of originals at a time for scanning or faxing multi-page documents. You can even send faxes at fax speeds up to the Super G3 in color and black and white. There’s a large 2.5-inch color LCD and convenient control panel, so you can evaluate and enhance images from a compatible memory card before printing, or you can print directly from your PictBridge-ready digital camera or DV camcorder.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
What’s New Ver.1.12
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.