Canon PIXMA MP620 MP Drivers
This download contains drivers for Canon IJ multifunction printer. See Canon PIXMA MP620 Support.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||13.90 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64|
The Canon PIXMA MP620 is a wireless multifunction printer that will change all the rules about where and how you can print. Enjoy easy and convenient printing wirelessly from anywhere in the house thanks to the built-in WiFi. Want to be free to work without a computer or network via an Ethernet cable and print from a wired computer in another room. You can print photos directly from a memory card, and preview and enhance images on the 2.5-inch LCD screen. Or, print from your compatible digital camera or camera phone, even Bluetooth devices via the optional BU-30 Bluetooth interface. You’ll love this inkjet printer which produces long-lasting 4 x 6-inch photos at a spectacular 9600 x 2400 dpi color resolution in just 41 seconds, and the new 5-color ink system also ensures vivid, true-to-life colors and bold black text. Copies of your documents will be more faithful to the originals, and your scans will produce a stunning 2400 x 4800 dpi color.
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
What’s New Ver.1.04
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
The following problem has been rectified:
- Scanning using the operation panel of the main unit cannot be performed when a specific computer is used.