Canon PIXMA MP495 MP Driver
Canon PIXMA MP495 MP Driver, This download contains drivers for the Canon IJ multifunction printer. The Canon IJ Network Tool is included in these MP Drivers. See Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver Support.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||16.74 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64|
Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver
Inexpensive and reliable, the Canon PIXMA MP495 inkjet multifunction printer is a great choice for frequent users. The inclusion of 802.11n Wi-Fi is a major selling factor in this price range since it enables users to create a wireless network inside their houses. See also Canon PIXMA MP490 Driver Support
The Canon PIXMA MP495 is able to bring. The print quality is excellent, but the continuing expenditures for ink are somewhat expensive. Whether you use a computer or not, setting it up and using it is really simple and straightforward. The print quality is decent, but not exceptional, considering the cost of the product.
The Canon PIXMA MP495 is a tiny and space-saving printer that is more compact than some of Canon’s other PIXMA models. The fact that it only requires two ink cartridges, with one of them serving as a combined tri-color tank, is definitely relevant to this question.
The Canon PIXMA MP495 has the benefit that the setup process takes less than ten minutes, including the installation of any software. The Wi-Fi Protected Setup button makes it simple to connect the printer to the wireless network in your house; but, if you run into any problems, there is no on-screen display to act as a guide.
If you want to print and scan using Smartphone, Download the following Apps
- HP Print Service Plugin – Printing from Android
- Canon Printer App
- Samsung Printer App
- HP Printer App
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- To save the file, right-click the link and choose “Save as.” Then, name the file and click “Save.”
Notice: The file will be immediately installed after saving if [Run] (or [Open]) is chosen rather than [Save].
- If you choose to download a file that requires extraction, it will be stored in the location you choose ( .exe format ).
- To unpack the downloaded EXE file and begin the installation process, just double-click the file.
What’s New Ver.1.03
- An official statement of support for Windows 10 has been made.
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 is now one of the operating systems that may be used.
- The list of compatible operating systems has been updated to include Windows 8.