Canon PIXMA MP490 Driver for Windows and Mac
Canon PIXMA MP490 Driver, On this page, you can find the driver, software, manual, and settings that are suitable for your Canon product or without driver software along with an explanation of product compatibility with each operating system. If you need it, see HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11/ Windows 10/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 8/ Windows 7/ Windows Vista/ Windows XP
- macOS 12/ macOS 11/ macOS 10.15/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12/ OS X 10.11/ OS X 10.10/ OS X 10.9/ OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5
Note: This driver and software are supported for PIXMA MP492 and PIXMA MP496 printer models.
Canon PIXMA MP490 Driver
For certain products, drivers are needed to allow the connection between your product and the computer. In this section, you can find the driver that applies to your product or without a driver, and an explanation of the compatibility of your product with each operating system.
Canon MP490 Software
The software is an optional download that enables advanced functionality and helps you maximize your product. On this tab, you can see and download the Canon Printer Software available for your product.
Canon PIXMA MP490 Manual
Manuals for your product, software, or driver are listed below.
|MP490 series User Manual||Macintosh|
|MP490 series User Manual||Windows|
|On-screen Manual||OS X|
|Guide for My Image Garden||Windows|
|Guide for My Image Garden||Mac|
- HP Officejet Pro 8620 Support
- HP Deskjet 1010 Support
- HP OfficeJet 5740 Support
- HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Support
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the button link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MP490 Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer
Canon PIXMA MP490 Driver, If you are searching for a fashionable and flexible printer that can create high-quality color prints at a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, then you should consider purchasing an Epson WorkForce 680. The Canon PIXMA MP490 is a Photo All-In-One Printer that provides you with the capability of making crisp and clear copies as well as scanning in a time-efficient manner. See also Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver
Your high-resolution prints will have vivid colors and a range of color tones when you use photo paper that is compatible with your printer. This printer is equipped with a memory card slot, which allows users to print images from a variety of memory cards without the need for a computer. Users may choose from a wide range of memory cards that are compatible with the printer.
Automatic Scan Mode
In the Automatic Scan Mode, the scanner is able to automatically detect the original document that you are scanning and store it with the necessary settings. The QuickStart function enables the operation of the printer immediately after turning it on. Gamut Processing Technology will be able to retain the authenticity of original documents in the form of documents and photographs provided that it has a copy of Dual Technology.
It can automatically adjust exposure to temporary picture vision and editing that can be swiftly done immediately on a 1.8-inch LCD. In addition, the MP490 provides the convenience of use and comes equipped with brand new Auto Photo Fix II software that is incorporated directly into the device