Canon PIXMA MP480 Scanner Drivers
This download contains a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners. See Canon PIXMA MP480 Support.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||10.84 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||Mac OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8.5/10.7.5/10.6.8/10.5.8|
To ensure that your original document is reproduced accurately, read on. Only 45 seconds later, Canon’s PIXMA MP480 Photo All-In-One Printer can print infinite 4 x 6-inch printing, and it can print images from digital camera memory cards and smartphone cameras without the requirement for computers equipped with PictBridge technology. A 1.8-inch color LCD screen lets you make last-minute adjustments to the picture before printing.
In order to generate clear and comprehensive scanning even from entire original documents, the innovative Z-Lid is able to elevate around 1.5 inches vertically. In addition to enhancing your images, the bundled program allows you to create albums, calendars, and stickers. With all of these features packed into a small and elegant machine, your workplace will look and feel better.
How To Setup
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
What’s New Ver.14.11.4b
- OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.