Canon PIXMA MP470 Scanner Drivers
Canon PIXMA MP470 Scanner Driver – This download contains a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners. See Canon PIXMA MP470 Support.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||6.75 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9|
Canon PIXMA MP470 Scanner Driver
Have you ever given any thought to how convenient it would be to have a printer that could print an entire page in only about 46 seconds?
The PIXMA MP470 Photo All-In-One Printer is one of the products that Canon sells. This product has the ability to produce copies of your original papers that are more accurate. It also enables magnificent borderless printing on a size of 4 x 6 inches.
Pictures may be printed directly from digital cameras, memory cards, and camera phones thanks to a technology called PictBridge, which eliminates the need for a computer in the printing process.
Another illustration of how useful this technology can be is provided by this example. Utilizing the color LCD screen, which measures 1.8 inches in size, will let you make any necessary adjustments to the image before printing it.
The accompanying software allows you to edit photographs and make photo books, calendars, and even stickers.
Unbelievably, all of these features are packed into a single machine that is both small and attractive, giving the appearance that the work you’re producing is of superior quality.
- Canon PIXMA MP470 CUPS Printer Driver
- Canon PIXMA MP470 MP Driver
- Canon PIXMA MG3220 Scanner Driver
- Canon PIXMA MG6320 Scanner Driver
How to Download and Install
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
What’s New Ver.13.9.2b
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.