Canon PIXMA MP280 Scanner Drivers
This download contains a TWAIN compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners. See Canon PIXMA MP280 Support.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||5.98 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
Canon PIXMA MP280 is a multi-function inkjet printer that is good for home printing. The unit produced plain text pages at an average of 5.6 pages per minute, and photos came out at 1.5 ppm. The text speed is identical on the Mac, but the higher resolution photos we used in our tests understandably took longer. Scanning and copying is slower than average. This unit really shines in the quality of its output. At default settings on plain paper, text appears black and very smooth, but photos appear too orange; the effect was lost when we switched to Canon’s own photo paper. Precise and clear color copy. Designed for low-volume use, it has no automatic document feeder for scanners or automatic duplex for printers, and only has a single 100-sheet vertical paper feed on the back.
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
What’s New Ver.18.2.0
- macOS Big Sur 11 has been supported.
- macOS Catalina 10.15 has been supported.