Canon PIXMA MP250 Scanner Drivers
This download contains a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners. See Canon PIXMA MP250 Support.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||11.65 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8.5/10.7.5/10.6.8/10.5.8|
The Canon PIXMA MP250 is an excellent choice for a multi-function printer due to its affordable cost. This printer produces considerably higher-quality prints, is simple to install and use, and has never given me any trouble with paper jams. Even if you’re only printing coupons, you’ll notice that the colors are much more vivid. This is a really simple and straightforward piece of equipment! The only thing that might be considered a drawback is that, in comparison to the other printers that I possess, it has a little noisier transition into print mode. Nevertheless, I like using this printer since it is so simple to use and there are seldom any paper jams. Canon is an excellent and reasonably priced home printer brand.
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
What’s New Ver.15.5.2b
- macOS Sierra (v10.12) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X El Capitan (v10.11) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.