Canon PIXMA MP240 Scanner Drivers
This download contains a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners. See Canon PIXMA MP240 support.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||10.84 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9|
It is a multifunction photo printer that can generate gorgeous color prints with rich, vibrant colors and strong black text, as well as make true-to-life copies and scans. The Canon PIXMA MP240 is an example of such a printer. With a maximum color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, you can produce borderless prints of a 4 by 6 inch image in around 45 seconds1. These prints are both stunning and long-lasting. The brand-new ChromaLife100+ and 4-color ink technology ensure colors that are rich and vibrant, as well as text that is crisp and legible.
How To Setup
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
What’s New Ver.14.11.4b
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.