Canon PIXMA MP240 CUPS Printer Drivers
This download contains printer drivers for Canon IJ printers. See Canon PIXMA MP240 Support.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||13.15 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||Mac OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7.5|
The Canon PIXMA MP240 is a multifunction photo printer that is capable of producing gorgeous color prints with rich, vibrant colors as well as strong black text. Additionally, it is capable of producing true-to-life copies and scans. With a maximum color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, you can generate borderless prints that are 4 by 6 inches in size that are both stunning and long-lasting in around 45 seconds1. The brand-new ChromaLife100+ and 4-color ink technology guarantee colors that are rich and vibrant, as well as text that is crisp and legible.
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
What’s New Ver.10.84.2.0a
- The following problem has been rectified:
While installing the printer driver, you may be prompted to install Xcode.