Canon PIXMA MP210 MP Drivers
Canon PIXMA MP210 MP Driver, This download contains drivers for the Canon IJ multifunction printer. See Canon PIXMA MP210 Driver Support.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||24.19 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64|
Related Canon PIXMA MP210 Driver
Canon MP210 Driver
If you need a printer to get more done at home, consider the Canon PIXMA MP210, a multifunction photo printer with a modern design that will stand out on your desk.
You will be able to make exact replicas of your original documents with the help of this equipment. You may even generate excellent borderless 4 x 6-inch prints in only 46 seconds. These prints are 4 x 6 inches. See also Canon PIXMA MG3222 Mini Master Setup
Using PictBridge technology, it is also possible to print photographs straight from a digital camera without the need for a computer. Additionally, in order to generate crisp and comprehensive scans of even full originals, the one-of-a-kind Z-Lid raises itself nearly 1.5 inches vertically.
You will also be able to improve your images, as well as make albums, calendars, and stickers using the software that comes bundled with the Canon PIXMA MP210. See also Canon PIXMA MX850 MP Driver
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
What’s New Ver.1.01
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 7 has been added as a supported OS.