Canon PIXMA mini260 Inkjet Photo Printer
This is a small, powerful machine for printing photos where you are using an optional battery. You can print directly from a compatible memory card, digital camera, Bluetooth device, and your smartphone camera.
The smooth scroll wheel also makes operation much more comfortable, and the 2.5-inch TFT screen allows you to preview images in high definition before you print. And thanks to patented print head technology, you will be amazed by all the results you get.
On this page, you can find drivers, software, firmware, manual and wireless settings that are suitable for your Canon product or without driver software along with an explanation of product compatibility with each operating system. Click on the individual topics below to get detailed information.
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows: Windows 7 / Vista/ XP (32/64-bit)
- Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.4 /Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.2
For certain products, drivers are needed to allow the connection between your product and computer. In this section, you can find the driver that applies to your product or without a driver, an explanation of the compatibility of your product with each operating system.
|Printer Driver Add-On Module||Windows 7/7 x64||2.00||Download|
|mini260 Printer Driver||Windows Vista/ XP/ 2000||2.00||Download|
|mini260 Printer Driver||Windows Vista64/XP x64||2.00||Download|
|mini260 series CUPS Printer Driver||OS X 10.5/ 10.6/ 10.7||10.51.2.0||Download|
|mini260 Printer Driver||Mac OS X 10.2/ 10.3/ 10.4/ 10.5||5.8.3||Download|
The software is an optional download that enables advanced functionality and helps you maximize your product. On this tab, you can see and download the software available for your product.
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||4.7.0||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program||Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/Me||1.4.1||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX||macOS 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7||4.7.2||Download|
Manuals for your product, software or driver are listed below.
|mini260 On-screen Manual||Mac OS X 10.2/ 10.3/ 10.4/ 10.5/ 10.6/ 10.7||Download|
|mini260 On-screen Manual||Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98||Download|
|Photo Printing Guide||–||Download|
|Easy Setup Instructions||–||Download|
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.