Canon PIXMA MG6320 MP Drivers
Canon PIXMA MG6320 MP Drivers, This download contains drivers for the Canon IJ multifunction printer. You can install the following software items:
- MP Drivers: Drivers for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
- IJ Scan Utility: Software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
- IJ Network Tool: Software that performs settings for printing in a network connection.
- IJ Scanner Selector EX: Software that performs the settings for scanning in a network connection.
This driver supports all Canon PIXMA MG6300 Driver Support.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||19.02 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
- Canon PIXMA MG6320 Scanner Driver (Mac)
- Canon PIXMA MG6320 Mini Master Setup
- Canon PIXMA MG6320 CUPS Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Driver
The Canon PIXMA MG6320 is a multi-function wireless inkjet printer that is capable of printing at a rate of 15 images per minute in black and 10 images per minute in color. In under 21 seconds, it is also able to print a borderless shot measuring 4 by 6 inches.
Canon PIXMA MG6320 unit is capable of printing photographs and documents with a resolution of up to 2400 dpi in color and 600 dpi in black. In addition to that, the MG6320 has the ability to print straight onto CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs as well.
In addition to being able to scan documents and photographs up to 8.5 inches by 11.7 inches in size, the flatbed scanner has a resolution of 2400 by 4800 dots per inch. Auto Scan Mode is a function of the scanner that automatically recognizes the kind of document being scanned (for example, photographs or text) and adapts the scanner settings to be appropriate for that form of document. See also Canon PIXMA MP830 Support
Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process
What’s New Ver.1.01
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- The Catalog File signed by Microsoft has been updated.