Canon PIXMA MG5420 Scanner Drivers
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Scanner Driver – This download contains a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners. You can install the following software items:
- ScanGear: A TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners.
- IJ Scan Utility: Software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
- IJ Scanner Selector EX: Software that performs the settings for scanning in a network connection.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||27.06 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Scanner Driver
Canon’s PIXMA MG5420 is a wireless all-in-one inkjet photo printer that boasts impressive print speeds (black and white at 15 ipm, color at 10 ipm, and borderless 4′ x 6′ images in only 21 seconds).
A home printer may produce 8.5 × 11 inch photos with no white borders. HD Movie Print is a feature of Canon EOS and PowerShot cameras that allows you to print still images from HD movies. CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs that are inkjet-printable may be printed directly with the Canon MG5420. Both indices and passport photos may be printed on the same machine.
Thanks to the PIXMA MG5420’s automatic two-sided printing, you can cut down on paper use by as much as 50 percent, and the Canon Easy-WebPrint EX software from Canon allows you to compile all of your favorite web pages into a single document that can be printed out or saved as a PDF.
Scanning might begin on a computer or other piece of equipment. Scanning to a memory card or a Wi-Fi-connected PC on your network is also an option. When scanning photos or documents, the scanner will automatically readjust the settings to optimize the scan.
Auto Document Correct and Auto Photo Fix II are two features of the Canon MG5420 that can restore the legible text, vibrant colors, and natural skin tones to faded or overexposed photos, respectively.
Wireless devices may share MG5420’s Wi-Fi and USB connections. Since the printer supports Apple’s AirPrint standard, there’s no need to install any special printing software on your iOS device before using it.
- Canon PIXMA MG5420 MP Driver
- Canon PIXMA MG5420 CUPS Printer Driver
- Canon PIXMA MG5420 Mini Master Setup
- Canon PIXMA MG3220 Scanner Driver
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
What’s New Ver.19.0.0h
- macOS Mojave (10.14) has been added as a supported OS.
- 64bit has been supported.
- A problem that a part of images scanned with grayscale become black has been corrected.