Canon PIXMA MG5320 Mini Master Setup
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Mini Master Setup – This download contains the Setup application, MP Drivers, and IJ Network Tool needed to set up your printer on the network. See Canon PIXMA MG5300 Support.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||23.49 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Review
The Canon PIXMA MG5320 is a multifunction printer that, in addition to printing, can scan, copy, and fax both documents and photos, so making your job in the office more convenient. The PIXMA MG5320 is a speedy printer that can produce up to 12.5 pictures per minute at its maximum capacity. To obtain photos with the same level of brightness as the original, scan the document using a resolution of 2400 x 4800 dots per inch.
You may connect this Canon Inkjet Printer to a local network using the Wi-Fi capability, and then print documents using the device. This All-In-One photo printer is capable of printing images measuring 4 x 6 inches, allowing you to create a studio-like picture that does not need a frame. Through the use of the automatic duplex print function, you will be able to print on both sides of the paper, so reducing your overall paper use.
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
What’s New Ver.1.1
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.