Canon PIXMA MG3222 Scanner Drivers
This download contains a TWAIN compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners. You can install the following software items:
- ScanGear: A TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanners.
- IJ Scan Utility: Software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
- IJ Scanner Selector EX: Software that performs settings for scanning in a network connection.
This driver supports all PIXMA MG3200 series printers.
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||22.72 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||macOS Catalina 10.15|
The Canon PIXMA MG3222 is a family wireless inkjet printer that offers quality and convenience in a compact package. It has Wi-Fi technology that allows you to easily print and scan wirelessly, from anywhere around your home. This includes AirPrint which lets you print directly from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch wirelessly. Enjoy beautiful borderless photo prints up to 8.5 x 11 inches with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. This unit also has Auto Duplex printing which allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper.
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
What’s New Ver.19.2.0
- macOS Catalina (10.15) has been added as a supported OS.