Canon PIXMA MG3222 CUPS Printer Driver
|File Type:||Driver app|
|File Size:||13.94 MB|
|Publisher:||Canon U.S.A., Inc.|
|Compatibility:||macOS 10.15/10.14/10.13/10.12.1/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8.5/10.7.5|
- Canon PIXMA MG3222 MP Drivers
- Canon PIXMA MG3222 Mini Master Setup
- Canon PIXMA MG3222 Scanner Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Driver
The Canon PIXMA MG3222 is a wireless inkjet printer developed for families that provide both high-quality printing and an easy wireless connection. This printer is a part of Canon’s PIXMA line of inkjet printers. See also Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver
Because it makes use of Wi-Fi technology, it makes it possible for you to easily print and scan remotely, giving you the flexibility to do so from almost any room in your home.
This makes it possible for you to print wirelessly from your iOS smartphone, thanks to a function called AirPrint (iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch).
You may take advantage of great photo printing capabilities up to 8.5 x 11 inches without any borders if your printer has a maximum print color quality of 4800 x 1200 dpi.
The Auto Duplex printing function that is featured with this device makes it possible to print on both sides of a sheet of paper at the same time, which is an additional useful feature. See Canon PIXMA iP8720 CUPS Printer Driver
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
What’s New Ver.18.104.22.168a
- Modified the failure that occurred by combining it with the Canon application.